Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Snow in Rome


So it started snowing...again

 

I snapped these pics while leaving school this evening... Luckily I got home safe with the bus. I didn't have to walk this time, hurrah! Now I'm relaxing at home with a cup of tea...enjoying the silence and view from my window. Hope you had a great start on your week-end!

xxx

ita// Ha cominciato a nevicare di nuovo... Ho scattato queste foto quando sono uscita dall'accademia stasera, fortunatamente sono risuscita ad tornare a casa col autobus. Ed ora sto godendo il silenzio a casa con una tazza di té. Vi auguro una buona fine settimana d'ovunque vi troviate!

3 comments:

  1. Enda?? Herlighet, dette er merkeleg!
    God helg kjære :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! God helg til deg og søte <3 min yndligskommentator numero 1;) Love U! Baciii e Buon weekend;)

      Delete
  2. love u too twenty somthing girl ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIjSY0amtc&feature=share

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...