Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas card from Rome


 

 


...The Christmas tree in front of Piazza Venezia and the market at Piazza Navona...I didn't have much time to snap the decorations before I left Rome, but at least I got a few... You know Christmas = Stress. Such a shame as I would have loved to appreciate it all to the fullest, but being busy it's good too, in a way. I guess mental peace will be my mantra in 2013 after a stressful Autumn. At least now I'm de-stressing at home <3 hoping I'll blog more in the New year. Cheers to new inspiration ;) Anyways, Happy holidays and all the best for the New year!!!
 
 ***Merry Xmas from the Eternal City***
 
Buon natale dalla città eterna
 
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Kjempefine bilder. :) Håper du har hatt en fantastisk jul!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...